When you unroll your yoga mat, that is when change happens - in your body, your mind, and your quality of life. In every Unroll Yoga class or private session, there is a mindful balance of working within, yet challenging your unique body in a controlled way. Poses are chosen for their benefit to the body and designed to build on each other. The results? Less injuries and reduced wear and tear on the body , plus a a noticeably stronger sense of wellness after a session. When your whole body is working together in each posture, you will gain strength, lose weight, build flexibility, and develop mindfulness in a supportive way that builds your body up instead of wearing it down.
Long-term health begins by respecting your body's unique alignment.
Our Mission Statement
At Unroll Yoga, every session:
- is thoughtfully sequenced to open your body, cultivate internal heat, safely build strength, and promote flexibility, mobility, and longevity.
- utilizes props (such as blocks and bolsters) to keep joints optimally aligned, especially when moving into deeper postures.
- includes individual corrections to help you access poses in a way that works for your body.
- emphasizes the breath, which, while sounding simple, is the most fundamentally powerful component of yoga.
- strengthens and balances your mind, body, and soul.
- offers you support and encouragement, wherever you are in your wellness journey.